Sunday, February 27, 2011

Djibril Cisse: 'I don't change my decision'

The captain of Panathinaikos, Djibril Cisse in an interview for Telefoot has
answered about the attack from Olympiakos fans in the derby and stressed that his decision to leave Greece at the end of the season is definitive.

'As soon as the referee whistled the end, many fans came onto the pitch, beat me and swearing. This for me was the end of my career in Greece. I do not want to get it through again. The chairman of Olympiakos is also the chairman of the Super League. Certainly his behavior is inappropriate but probably he does not care'. 

'My relationship with our fans is special. I love them. They are always close to us, as they did in the match against Atromitos. I enjoy playing for them. Right now my decision is not change. I can not play under these circumstances'.